Haftorah: Melachim 1 3:15-4:1
Number of Mitzvos:
There are no Positive or Negative commands mentioned in Parshas Mikeitz.
- How long was your Joseph imprisoned for when Pharaoh had his dreams?
- Where the cows come from?
- What was the meaning of the seven fat cows standing together with the seven skinny cows?
- The dreams have been on the same night?
- How many dreams total did Pharaoh have?
- What was the meaning of having t’o dreams and what differences were between the first and second dream?
- What interpretations did Pharaoh sorcerers give him?
- What was done to Joseph prior to meeting Pharaoh?
- What advice did Joseph give Pharaoh and how was he allowed to do so?
- How did Pharaoh know that Joseph’s interpretation was correct?
- What did Pharaoh garb Joseph with when he became viceroy?
- What was Joseph called?
- In whose classroom did you need to get permission prior to raising your hand?
- Who did Joseph marry?
- How old was Joseph when he got married?
- What did Joseph do when he became appointed viceroy?
- How many children to Joseph have, when did he have them, and what were their names?
- Why were Joseph’s children named their names?
- Was the famine only in Egypt or in the whole world?
- Why did Benjamin not accompany the brothers to Egypt?
- Why did Joseph accuse the brothers of being spies?
- How were Joseph’s dreams fulfilled this week’s Parsha?
- Why did the brothers not recognize Joseph?
- Who was placed in prison by Joseph and for how long?
- Why did Joseph insist that Benjamin come down and cause his father much pain?
- When did Joseph begin crying?
- What was placed in the bags of the brothers for their journey home?
- Which brother was the first to notice that money was placed on his back?
- How did Judah convince his father to send Benjamin with them?
- From where in Scripture do we see the Jacob knew that Joseph was alive?
- What foods did Jacob instruct his sons to bring to Egypt to Joseph?
- Why were the brothers scared when they were invited to Joseph’s home?
- How many times a Joseph crying this week’s portion?
- Describe something special that happened by the meal that Joseph had with his brothers?
- Give the details of the placing of the goblet into Benjamin’s sack and as to why this was done?