After your purchase, send an email to email@example.com with the links of the articles/topics that you would like to access source sheets for.
Purchase a package of 5 source sheets or upgrade your membership to Platinum and above to receive access
What’s in the package?
Request original source sheets of articles written on our website. Contains both the full article, as well as original photocopies of many of the original Hebrew Sefarim sources used to write the article.
Who is it meant for?
This feature is perfect for Rabbis, teachers, Magidei Shiurim, etc, for them to be able to prepare a class using the original sources, and even make photocopies to distribute to the participants.
There is no expiration for your requests, and you may request up to five source sheets without any expiration date.
How to request a source sheet:
After your purchase, simply send us an email with a link to the website article for which you would like a source sheet for and we will then send you a link to the source sheet that you can download and print. We will create a OneDrive folder with your name to which you will be given access in which we will place up to five source sheets upon your request.
Demo of Source Sheets
Access database of our sources [starting from Platinum]:
- All members and subscribers from platinum level and above will be given access to a special OneDrive folder that will hold a database of source sheets for various topics and Halachos.
- This new feature is without doubt one of our most prized and most beneficial for all those who are interested in further researching a given law or subject, without taking the time in searching for all the original sources. In this feature we give applicable members access to files which contain both full articles on various subjects, as well as original photocopies of many of the sources used to write the article.
- Mainly, this feature will include the photocopied sources behind the articles that feature in the daily Halacha. The source sheets will be archived in the relevant folder of their topic. Additional source sheets will also feature in this database, and with time this will become a very large database of source sheets with a photocopy of original sources.
- This feature is perfect for Rabbis, teachers, Magidei Shiurim, etc, for them to be able to prepare a class using the original sources, and even make photocopies to distribute to the participants.
Request source sheets [starting from Sapphire]:
- Members and subscribers from sapphire level and above will be able to request a limited amount of source sheets per month on topics that are not found in our database. For example, if a subscriber of sapphire level and above desires to do research on a certain topic, or give a class on a certain subject, and it is not already available in the above-mentioned database, then he may send us a request for sources on the subject, and based on availability in our private personal database, we will arrange it to be sent to the person requesting it.
- Providing source sheets for topics requested is dependent on current availability in our private database and the amount of time required to research the subject. We also reserve the right to reject providing sources on a certain subject based on our discretion. To note, that we already have over 25,000 source sheets in our private database on myriads of subjects that simply require restructuring to be made available upon request.
- The number of requests per month is limited to four monthly requests for a sapphire member and eight monthly requests for a diamond member.